Where. Do. I. Begin. I don't want to make this sound like a horrible passage in the back of your yearbook circa 2003, but seriously, where would I be without you?! First of all, it really wouldn't be a Christmas present from me if it had nothing to do with the internet, right? We've come such a long way - you with your side ponytail, me with my Blackhawks jerseys - jeez. Thanks for always being there for me Kate, no matter what. We made it through junior high, two different high schools, two different colleges, two different life paths - I think you may be stuck with me forever. I wouldn't be the same person without you and your support throughout our friendship. I want to list all our memories but I don't think there's enough room on the internet for all of that. So many memories, so many good times - let's continue to make more, okay? Okay.
Love forever and ever and ever,
Kellee
No comments:
Post a Comment